Iris Einheuser Professor of Computer Science
Faculty Group: Artificial Intelligence
Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon University, 1991
Doctorate, University of Padova, Italy, 1987
M.S., University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1984
Computer vision, medical imaging, and applied mathematics.
Current Projects: Video analysis (funded by NSF), identity management for surveillance (funded by ARO), medical imaging and computer-assisted diagnosis (funded by NIH and Duke CTMS).
- S. Ricco and C. Tomasi. "Dense Lagrangian motion estimation with occlusions." IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, June 2012.
- R. Estrada, C. Tomasi, M. T. Cabrera, D. K. Wallace, S. F. Freedman, and S. Farsiu. "Exploratory Dijkstra forest based automatic vessel segmentation: applications in video indirect ophthalmoscopy (VIO)." Biomedical Optics Express, 3(2):327-339, January 2012.
- S. Gu, Y. Zheng, and C. Tomasi. "Linear Time Offline Tracking and Lower Envelope Algorithms." International Conference on Computer Vision, pages 1840-1846, November 2011.
- C. Tomasi. "Visual Reconstruction." Communications of the ACM, 54(10), page 104, October 2011.
- Y. Zheng, S. Gu, H. Edelsbrunner, C. Tomasi, and P. Benfey. "Detailed reconstruction of 3D plant root shape." International Conference on Computer Vision, pages 2026-2033, November 2011.
Extended List of Publications
Publications by Carlo Tomasi