Choose a category above to view topics or enter terms in the box
below to search only the CS Lab FAQs and other documentation.
If you have any comments, corrections, or suggestions, please
contact the Lab Staff.
- Users with questions are first directed to the
Common User Questions which gives
short answers (with links to more details) to the most commonly asked questions.
- For issues not covered above, please consult the
General FAQ, which lists many additional
topics commonly encountered by department users
- The Duke University Emergency Status
site provides up-to-date information about campus-wide emergency events
OIT Service Outages provide information about campus-wide service
outages, which are usually beyond the control the Lab staff; events listed
here are displayed on the Lab home page as they occur
- The department House Rules
should be consulted by new users to familiarize themselves with the
department and its policies
- Online @ Duke provides information
about your university account (and your
as opposed to your CS account
- For general issues not covered here, users might wish to consult the
Internet FAQ archives for many
generic FAQ's and other useful information.